Register for your complimentary membership to ProtectMyIDTMAlert here.
Experian® will provide the following at no cost for one year after enrollment:
- Credit Report: You will get a free copy of your Experian® credit report.
- Daily Credit Monitoring: You will receive alerts regarding key changes to your credit report, including new inquiries, newly opened accounts, delinquencies, or medical collections reported on your Experian®, Equifax® and TransUnion® credit reports for one year.
- Identity Theft Resolution: If you have been a victim of identity theft, you will be assigned a dedicated, U.S.-based Experian® Identity Theft Resolution Agent who will walk you through the fraud resolution process from start to finish.
- Identity Theft Insurance: If you have been a victim of identity theft, you will immediately be covered by a $1 Million insurance policy that can help you cover certain costs, including lost wages, private investigator fees, and unauthorized electronic fund transfers for one year.
- ExtendCARE: You will get full access to personalized assistance from a highly-trained Fraud Resolution Agent even after the initial one year ProtectMyID™ membership expires.
Please enter your Activation Code:
Please enter a valid Activation Code. For questions call 1-866-578-5422.
Or call us toll-free at 1-866-578-5422
Or email the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, include your full name & zip code
For specific SCDOR Security Breach FAQs and Customer Service hours of operation, click here
If you are looking for Business Credit Monitoring, click here or go to: SmartBusinessReports.com/SouthCarolina